View Single Post
Old 09-01-2012, 04:03 AM   #14
smokiesgal
Stazon Splitcoast

DeeAnn, excellent post and review of machines. Totally agree with you on the ProvoCraft review. I too love my machines but disappointed with some of PC's lack of customer service. Overall though, I have not been disappointed with my products and what they have done for me. I hesitate to use the word "hater" of PC because I am not to that point with them yet. Although, I know others may feel different. I do think that the company jumps around too much with products and does not concentrate on perfecting one thing at a time. Drives me as a crafter nuts!

Anyway, I do have a question for you. Where are you going to get your Imagine ink cartridges refilled? I would love to know. I have purchased several black ink cartridges but need more color ones. If you could share with me I would appreciate.

Also, found your input on the Cameo very interesting. I have heard that machine is wonderful for intricate cuts. If I had not invested so much in my Cricut products I would probably purchase one of those machines. Of course, if I find a good sale who knows?

I am a life artist and love it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!