View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 07:17 PM   #537
LizBeth1976
Matboard Maniac

Default Where did August go??

Hi all, wow, another month just flew right by me! Super busy at work (not with my "real life"!), too much overtime, bleah. The paycheck is nice, but I'd really rather have the TIME to do what I want, which is stamping!! So all I managed to do in August was try to keep up making the cards I needed as I went along...mostly birthday cards. Didn't have time to post any to my gallery...well, I guess I didn't make the time.

This weekend I'm painting my craft room! I spent all day today (had the day off) taking ALLLL my stuff out of the room--plan to get it painted tomorrow & then move everything back IN! (This is a good way to find out that I still have way too much "stuff"!! Maybe I'll sort as I go along, and start another donation box.)

After I get all moved back in to what will at least feel like a 'new' room (well, at least it'll smell new!) my goals for September are to make all my Halloween cards; and to make 20 Christmas cards--that'll be a good start for me on Christmas! All without spending any more money...as I have a TON of Christmas paper, stamps & embellies!