View Single Post
Old 08-31-2012, 02:53 PM   #173
eeddmm
Gallery Gazer

I can hardly believe August is now over. DGS had off school today so we had a full day planned. First had exterminator come in to make sure the bugs stay away...then off to the bank and DH's business...then to a furniture outlet to look for furniture for the new shop. Then to the PO to mail birthday present for the newest DGS who turns 1 next week. Home for lunch then off to the vet for Rufus' first visit. Turns out he has a parasite but is clear of heartworm and we can finally give him a bath! All his stitches are healed He was not a happy puppy though after the 2 shots and one for blood..then the nurse showed us how to clip his nails. He actually tried to bite us on that one! Learned a few new tricks and that he likes cheese...good way to give him his pills without buying anything special. Now we are waiting for DH to get home from painting the new shop so we can have dinner. Poor Rufus is just like any other baby after he gets shots...a little sore and very tired. Tomorrow DGS starts his new bowling season and I go to get a new 'do. Think I'm going to get it cut short. Longer hair for the summer just didn't seem to work like I thought it would. Looking forward to next week...seems since we are very slow at work and I now have a "family" helper in the office, I get laid off with everyone else so "maybe" I'll have free time to scrap since DGS will be back in school on Tuesday; however, I have a feeling, DH will find lots of things for me to do with the new venture Have a good holiday!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!