View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 09:12 PM   #92
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Update on Tyler....

Thank God for your prayers, they are working.

Tyler is doing great. He has been able to go to school ever day! How awesome is that? He likes school and his teacher. We will be taking Tyler back to Maryland on September 6th. Please keep praying for him, he still has a long way to go.

Tyler still has to have the bone transplant so pray that he has the virus he needs to have the surgery. God is hearing our prayers and its been so good to see Tyler go to school and be a kid. All the children and teachers loves Tyler and are happy that he is in school.

Thanks to all of you for loving Tyler.

I want to thank the stampers club. Tyler loved all the cards and was so great full to get them. Thank you for making Tyler happy. He really loves getting the mail. Tyler's birthday is October 9th and we are still praying he gets the trip he wants to Disney world. They wrote today we had a release of medical records to send and said they would make their decision. Gosh what a birthday that would be especially now while he is feeling so much better.

Jayden and Nathan are all so liking school. Hope they keep liking it all year. I am doing great also lost 115 pounds. It has been a year since I started losing weight.

We will be making lots of trips to Maryland and Tyler cannot go with out your love and donations. All donations are used for travel and medical needs. Anyone that can donate, can do it through paypal turpin10648@gmail.com or mail to

Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

I truly believe that God placed all of you, Tyler angels, in his life. You all have been just wonderful and have helped save Tyler's life because he wouldn't have gotten to his medical appointments and surgery if you all didn't care. You have shown your love for this child and we love you all so much thank you.

God bless. Keep praying, miracles do happen. Maybe God's plan is for Tyler to be well one day.

--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

wwwcareingbridge/visit/tylertucker
or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!