View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 04:43 PM   #33
mscrafty
Inking Addict

I only have the Big Shot, but am considering buying a Silhouette Cameo. I participated in a crafting garage sale and made quite a bit, so have the money to buy it. What I love about the electronic machines is that fact that it is much easier on the hands. I have arthritis and using the manual big shot can be tough sometimes, especially if I need to cut multiple images. I don't plan on getting rid of the Big Shot or any of my dies at this point. I am looking forward to being able to combing different crafting methods to create some wonderful things.

Just my opinion, but I think a choice in machines depends on a lot of factors; physical ability, crafting versatility, personal preference, financial ability, etc. The way I look at things, if you do your research and go into the decision with knowledge and open eyes, then you are making a decision that is right for you. Isn't that what crafting is all about ? Doing things using your own personal design preference and vision? So whatever you decide, just keep crafting as long as you are having fun.

Trish
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!