View Single Post
Unread 08-30-2012, 01:41 PM   #59
Hardware Hotshot
Send a message via Yahoo to lindac007

Originally Posted by MissLittleMouse View Post
Funny now that you started this swap I'm seeing more and more paper dolls popping up maybe they are making a come back!
actually its been back a while. I do custom scrapbooks for people and have a online website and hands down 2 to 1 a scrapbbok or page with paper dolls on it sells everytime!

Last fall a lady ordered a scrapbook and wanted paper dolls from every century represented through out the album. Lot of research But fun. and it turned out beautifully I was even shocked at its appearance. turns out she was a doll collector and the scrapbook album was to highlight pictures of her dolls.

In some pre schools paper dolls are very sucessful. I did Christmas show last year with decorative tins that featured paper doll theme and contained a doll or 2 and some outfits. the mom's bought them as memories of there childhood!!!! I sold all I had with me this year I've planned ahead. I like to use mine for gift tags and greeting cards. I'm very low in supply which is why I decided to try it as a swap. I hope it does pick up more.

I set the date out a ways because I knew research and decision making might become diffcult as there is so much to choose from and very plentiful. I wish now I had added a just clothes option as I could use them for tear bears!!!!! look on ebay at the price of one little outfit!!!!

Tear bears are my next most requested item. which is why I also included bears in this swap. you can do either bears or dolls.

My gift to everyone will be a assortment of some cute bears and dolls and hopefully you all with find them as fun to give as to receive Did I tell you I'm thrilled to have you on board for this swap? I really like your work.
I was so impressed with your disney mice. absolutely adorable!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!