View Single Post
Old 08-30-2012, 01:41 PM   #59
lindac007
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Yahoo to lindac007

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissLittleMouse View Post
Funny now that you started this swap I'm seeing more and more paper dolls popping up maybe they are making a come back!
actually its been back a while. I do custom scrapbooks for people and have a online website and hands down 2 to 1 a scrapbbok or page with paper dolls on it sells everytime!

Last fall a lady ordered a scrapbook and wanted paper dolls from every century represented through out the album. Lot of research But fun. and it turned out beautifully I was even shocked at its appearance. turns out she was a doll collector and the scrapbook album was to highlight pictures of her dolls.

In some pre schools paper dolls are very sucessful. I did Christmas show last year with decorative tins that featured paper doll theme and contained a doll or 2 and some outfits. the mom's bought them as memories of there childhood!!!! I sold all I had with me this year I've planned ahead. I like to use mine for gift tags and greeting cards. I'm very low in supply which is why I decided to try it as a swap. I hope it does pick up more.

I set the date out a ways because I knew research and decision making might become diffcult as there is so much to choose from and very plentiful. I wish now I had added a just clothes option as I could use them for tear bears!!!!! look on ebay at the price of one little outfit!!!!

Tear bears are my next most requested item. which is why I also included bears in this swap. you can do either bears or dolls.

My gift to everyone will be a assortment of some cute bears and dolls and hopefully you all with find them as fun to give as to receive Did I tell you I'm thrilled to have you on board for this swap? I really like your work.
I was so impressed with your disney mice. absolutely adorable!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!