Thread: Cricut FAQ
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 04:43 PM   #2722
katzkreationz az
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sewflake View Post
Here is another person that has had problems with my NEW Gypsy playing well with an older Create. They worked well together for about a month then all of a sudden the Gypsy said it was not getting data to my Cricut, then my cartridges would not work with my create. I became dead in the water, until a call to Provo Craft. After that call I was able to use the cartridges in my Cricut but not with the design ablility of my Gypsy. They sent me a new cord figuring it was a problem with the cord. NOT so! I was going to a crop at my LSS so I took my Gypsy along. It still works with their Cricut expression but not with my Create.

Provo Craft did connect me with Cricut-Craft room which will allow me to use the same functions as the Gypsy and cut on my machine. I am not sure I will ever try to update again..... as long as it (Create) works I am not going to mess with it. I still love the welding I can do with all the fonts I own.

I bought a Silhouette because of all the problems with Cricuts, now I love them both! Keeping my fingers crossed that they both will continue working!!
I have an Expression that I will not update or connect with CCR. I have SCAL on it and love my SCAL. I have a backup Expression that will never see CCR either. I do have a personal cutter that I use with my Gypsy.

I am looking at the Pazzle since they allow other software and I am not tied to a cartridge.

Has anyone tried the Pazzles yet?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!