View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 08:23 AM   #24
sewflake
Proud Fan Club Member

As a recent Silhouette owner, I have to say "What took me so long??" I have been enjoying the wide range of design options. I will be using the Silhouette for scrapbooking more than I will for card making although at this point I have to say, I am just begining to learn how to manipulate all of the designs to fit my card making needs.

I will still use my dies and I will probably purchase more, just not as many. I have never been satisfied with the intricate dies (Spellbinder, only ones I have) and the cuts I get with them, too much picking out the little pieces, but that could very well be the operator and not the die.
There are little bits left on a cutting mat with the silouette and cricut but with the little platic scrapper from my kitchen it makes quick work of cleaning the whole mat.

Cost wise, nothing is cheep, but at least I know I will use ALL of the files I puchase for the Cameo as apposed to cartridges. Who am I kidding, it's the love of purchasing as much as the love of using that keeps me creating with all these products.

So I will still puchase and use a variety of dies and machines!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!