View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 06:04 AM   #28
SusieQ-lovesStampi
Compulsive Stamper

I would love to be a Guest hostess - too cool
Susan Coonrod

e-mail Susieque1963@gmail.com

splitcoast SusieQue-lovesStampi

1. If you are here, you must be interested in signing up to be a Guest Hostess for the Teapot Tuesday Tickle a Teapotter monthly challenge. Thank you for that!

2. Writing a story is not a requirement but it's welcomed if you so choose! That whole story bit is sort of a Mothermark thing! So no worries if you choose not to! Your responsibility would be to come up with an idea, find a teapot and post the challenge in your assigned month. However, if you have the theme of the challenge in your head, and need help finding a teapot to coordinate, I am happy to help as I have 42,000 images of teapots saved on my laptop! Snort!

3. I will post the Tickle A Teapotter Destination Station thread, the Tickle a Teapotter counting thread and I will do the drawing and tickle pms each month. Hey, I have those things down pat! And its hard for someone new having never done it before!

4. If you would like to host a Tickle a Teapotter Challenge, just leave a message here. I will edit this thread showing the month and who's been assigned to it each time someone volunteers to keep us organized. It will be on a first come, first serve basis basis in the order in which you post to this thread. You can request a specific month, but its first come, first serve.

Thank you so much for your interest! Just have fun with it! Tea with friends in the make believe world, that's what its all about! Snort!

Edit:

March 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Fran (Philsmom)
April 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Sheri (Knurse)
May 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapoter ~ Faith (Yabbadodo)
June 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ June 2012 ~ Judy (stampingqueenjar)
July 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Sabrina (Cook22)
August 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~
September 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Cindy (Mothermark)
October 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Tina (GardenDiva)
November 2012 ~ Tickle a Teapotter ~ Sabrina (Cook22)
December 2012

[/QUOTE]
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!