View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 12:25 PM   #1
stagccva
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Just Me

Talking Sketch Challenge #400 {August 29, 2012}

Keywords: SC400 No spaces between letters and numbers, put a comma followed by a space between keywords. The keywords are all you need to have your card show up in the challenge gallery, having it in the keyword line covers more searches. Posting to this thread is not mandatory to play!

No due date for posting your card to any weekly challenge.

Master Thread Find uploading and linking directions, links for past challenges, and playing guidelines
Downloadable Sketch Files (not maintained by sketch hostesses)
Email Notification thread link
SCSketches Gallery (Layouts starting at SC01 to the present week.)

WOW!!! This week is the 400th Sketch Challenge - isn't that exciting?!? To celebrate, I'm doing something a little different. Instead of drawing a sketch for everyone to play with, how about we do this....

Player's Choice!

Just choose a sketch from the SCSketches gallery and create a new card (or project) with it. When you upload, add both the keyword for the original sketch and this week's keyword (SC400).

And what would a celebration be without a PRIZE?!?! One random player will be drawn, and will receive a FOUR MONTH subscription (or extension) to the Fan Club gallery! Woohoo!! While there is never a time limit to play along in the sketch challenges, to be eligible to win the prize this week you must upload our card with the SC400 keyword no later than 6:00 PM EST Tuesday, September 4, 2012.

I didn't have time to make a new sample this week - DD started school and things are a little chaotic around here this week! But I am sharing one of my favorite sketch cards with you! Take a look:

Here is my original SC379 sample: Bee Happy Rhubarb

Here is Monika's sample: Deepest Sympathy

Here is Giovana's sample: Embrace Life's Changes

Here are all of the Gallery Submissions

The attachment will print out to actual size of an A2 sized card for most computers.
Printing directions are in the Master Thread linked above
UK ~ US ~ Spectrum Noir

Last edited by stagccva; 08-29-2012 at 05:08 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!