View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 09:00 AM   #34
toodme
Rubber Obsessor

Louisa May,

You are such an enabler. I read this thread last week and wound up placing an order with American sci and surplus. It arrived yesterday. Everthing was as promised. Here is some of what I bought:

-spill proof paint cups ( I plan to use when I mix my own colors/shades of paints). 10 for $4.50- I wish I had purchased more.
-some drawstring top nylon bags. I travel frequently and like to have my little gadgets compartmentalized in my carry on bags. I had been checking these out in places like the container store and Tuesday morning and they were $8-10 each. I think I got 3 for $1.50 at American sci and surplus
-3000 post it flags for $1.50. I recently purchased a bundle of older somerset magazines at a yard sale and I use the flags to mark ideas and projects I want to return to.
-cake stamps. I plan to use these to stamp into modeling paste in my journal pages. 75 cents for 5 or 6.
-Fabric dyes in assorted colors- 5 for $3
- a bag of large bottle droppers. ( Think tops of Ranger ink refills) These were actually larger than I was expecting. There are about 8-10 in the bag for $2.50

They have a lot of other fun stuff on the site.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!