View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 05:56 PM   #1
Diane Malcor
Insane Embellisher

Default DGSC078 - Using Curves - 08/28/12

This challenge is all about Curves! With this challenge in mind, use a punch that you haven't used before, or showcase your photos in a new way, or maybe just give your title some movement. It's all about curves this week....so don't be square!

In your scrapbook this week try to incorporate one or all of these items:
- Add punches with curves
- Add a title 'wave'
- Add photos with rounded corners (or any shape...just not square)

Here are my sample pages:
National Zoo 1 by Diane Malcor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
National Zoo 2 by Diane Malcor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

You may view all submissions created with this challenge here:
dgsc078 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com

Please add keyword DGSC078 when uploading to add your wonderful creation to this gallery. Also, please take a minute to post a link to your sample page on this thread so we won’t miss seeing your work!

"PLEASE NOTE!* Although this is in the digiscrap threads, anyone is welcome to play--whether they're a digi, paper or hybrid scrapper.* Just as the digiscrappers, when doing a traditional challenge, sometimes have to change up the instructions a little to fit their digi needs, the traditional scrappers might have to improvise on some of the digi techniques.* It should make things interesting!"

I look forward to seeing your pages!

Should you have any questions, please feel free to post them here - or - PM directly to me.

Have fun!
Diane =)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!