View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:14 AM   #180
sc magnolia
Creative Crew SU Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilling_Queen View Post
I use the SU clear envelopes with the adhesive tabs as the actual envelope that I mail them in. They are ok to use with the postal service as long as the postage is stuck on the outside of the envelope. When giving as a card to a personal friend, I still use the clear envelopes so everyone can see the card (and then place an order ) When I mail a card in the clear envelopes, I use cardstock and make a matching address card insert into the back of the envelope. No added expense of having to have an envelope plus the clear envelope.
I used to always use the clear envys to mail cards in. Then when I started selling them at the art center people didn't know that you could mail in those envelopes. I decided that for me, it was just easier to use both.

You know what I figured out today??? Hobby Lobby sells the 4 1/4 by 5 1/2 size white envelopes 25 for 4.99. With a 40% off coupon that is 3.00 so that's 12 cents an envy. SU sells 40 envys for 6.50 - but with my demo discount, that equals out to 13 cents a piece. I gotta remember that!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!