Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 07:47 AM   #11677
Avoca Sue
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
good morning ...

Maggie I will make sure Krista sees this... I hope and pray her day is a good one too

I slept in, I had terrible dreams most of the night... they kept me awake most of the night

And we are getting RAIN I think we are to get more all day and tomorrow too

good morning -
I wanted to sleep in today too. Had a problem with my machine last night - it would run good and then take off at high speed and I felt like a dog riding with my head out the window. The air was blowing so hard in my face. Not a very restful night of sleep. Then woke up to darkness and rain this morning. Just wanted to pull the quilt over my head and roll over. But, the girls wanted outside and I had to get ready for work.

did have Addison for a bit last night. Cody brought her over about 3:30 and then Davina got home at 3:45. Of course Addison didn't want to go home. Davina let her stay and I walked her home about 5:30 and ate leftover tuna casserole with her for supper. Then Addison and I went for a ride and got some ice cream. Brought her back home around 7:45 and sat to visit awhile, then came home and chilled the rest of the evening.

Started a new book last night, one my Mom had. Don't remember the name of it, but it's about 4 women who enlist into the military during WW2. So far pretty good, only about 2 chapters into it though.

Now I'm at work and it looks, so far, like it may be a pretty boring day. May be able to cruise the SCS gallery during the day. Haven't heard a phone ring since I got here.

Work in progress - 27lbs gone.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!