View Single Post
Old 08-26-2012, 07:18 AM   #139
Mary_Pat419
Gabfest Goddess

Good Morning! I finally got 2 nights in a row of 8 hours sleep since my surgery 3 weeks ago! However, I've had a headache for two days though I'm hoping it is the barometric pressure from Isaac which is creeping closer; we're not suppose to get much from it as of now. We survived 2004 with no damage from the 4 hurricanes that year and this one looks like it's to be more in the gulf. I have a GS parent meeting planned for tomorrow night and wanted to get some table cards printed up, that may be my only chance for crafty time today & tomorrow unless it gets cancelled due to winds.

It's been fairly quiet here at SCS but then most of you are probably still on summer break whereas we'll start week 3 of school tomorrow. The good thing is it's easy to catch up on the thread and leave luv in the gallery ; I think I'm all caught up!

This is still another hectic week but I things should be slowing down midway...though I always think that and it never seems to happen. Either way I'm hoping to start a regular scrapping routine and get some pages D.O.N.E.!

I hope to 'see' you more in the upcoming month than I have...have a great week ladies!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!