Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 03:56 PM   #11650
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Soni, prayers being said for all concerned and I hope that they can get Grandpa Don settled in a good place where he can finish recovering and maybe have an enjoyable life with other elderly folks there.

So sorry that Faith is not feeling well. I do hope it is just teething and not anything more than that. WTG on the good prices.

I've been having a productive day in the household chores. Just about have the laundry done, got the house dusted and swept. Still have to run the vacuum in the living room, but that will take all of 5 minutes. I'm going to wait to mop the floor in the kitchen until after I finish getting dinner prepared tomorrow. That won't take long either.

I found a yummy sounding recipe the other day for Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip cookies, so I decided to make some - not for the kids, but for me. ci

Tomorrow for dinner I'm making chicken in the crockpot - almost like a roast with carrots, onions, and potatoes. Then I'm going to make Hot Fudge Cake in another crockpot for dessert. I bought some vanilla ice cream to put on top of it. Can't wait.

I also cleaned out the cabinet under the sink while I was down there replacing the under sink filters. Then I just finished cleaning out the refrigerator. I'm taking a care package of chocolate candy to my GF Jenna tomorrow for her kids and family. They've moved out of their house which has been sold, but they don't have a house yet, so they've moved in with her sister and her kids and their mom lives there too. It's a houseful. I think they can use some cheering up.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!