View Single Post
Old 08-23-2012, 04:52 AM   #86
lois577
Stampin' Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindac007 View Post
God made us!! Some us he made a gene to give us a littl e fluffiness, so there is more to love! Really some of the kindess, loving spirited and fun people are those who have come to grips with a weight issue. That's ok God wanted all sizes and all shapes and so He created us. If He loves us the way we are then we should also be comfortable with who we are. Make sense? to quote a old saying "God didn't make any junk" We are all His personal created art work!
Linda, I understand what you're saying and agree with you. Not everyone needs to be the size and shape of a runway model. I've been overweight and underweight and neither one is HEALTHY. Like Kristyn, I'm not happy with myself right now because I've been making bad food choices and been too "busy" to exercise. I've put on some weight and I'm not comfortable in my own skin right now. I think that's what Kristyn meant about not being happy with herself. (I can talk about her cause I'm her mother, right?) But we are both getting back on track, eating better and moving more. Our goal is just better health and fitness.
God didn't make me "round." I made myself that way.

Cards Kits for Everyting Swap
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!