View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 10:23 PM   #22
whiterockmama
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
I am so excited about this release party!! I love that you had additional challenges for it and the customer card carnival. That is so cool Julee! Way to go. I would love to have it all but, I took a cut in hours earlier this year due to some restructuring in my company and there is no way I can spend $300 on stamps right now. I'm trying really hard to complete all the Anni-VERVE-sary challenges so that I'll have a chance at the prize for the entire release and I'm also trying to do the card carnival. But, life happens and my Brother-in-Law's Mom lost her battle with Cancer early this morning. (It's the lady I mentioned when I created this card) So, I've spent the past several hours over at their house and talk about something that will zap your ability to feel creative...this is definitely it. But, I'm gonna try again tomorrow.
Regardless, I am definitely looking forward to the release party on Friday!
I hear your re: a restricted budget Jennipher and have a busy day ahead of me tomorrow to get the rest of the challenges done - well worth it though So sorry to hear about your loss....cancer is such an aweful disease. Big cyber hug to you!!
My SCS Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!