View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 08:36 PM   #91
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update on Tyler....

Please keep Tyler and our family in your prayers

Well things have been going pretty good around here. All three boys started to school today and had a good day except for Tyler. He said he had to walk too much, his legs hurt and he also got hit with a basketball on the head! Gosh I am sure glad it didn't get him in his jaw. I worried so much about him.

They have vegetarian meals at the school and the kids were not too happy about that. Guess they will just have to get use to it. Tyler is still doing great. We took them to meet their teacher Monday and was headed to Mrs. Kitchen's room. Tyler's teacher and I looked at Tyler, he was skipping up the hall. I couldn't believe it, after just having surgery. What a strong boy.

Haven't heard anything else from the social worker about Tyler's Disney trip. She has sent the forms in and is hoping he gets the trip. What a birthday that would be!

His face has been hurting some but not the way it was hurting before. We go to Maryland on September 6th. Please keep praying Tyler for he has a long way to go but I know God is hearing your prayers.

If you are able to donate to help Tyler, please do. It takes much to get all the medical attention he needs. Most important are those prayers.

Tyler loves getting cards and well wishes.

You can donate,pay pal at turpin10648@gmail.com.or mail a check to Tyler. Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

All donations go in his account for his medical needs and i promise that its used for nothing else. Because you all care, Tyler has been able to travel six hundred miles away from home to see his doctors. Without all of Tyler's angels, he could not go. I know God has plans for my TyTy.

Will get some new pictures soon. He is getting so tall but skinny, skinny, skinny. He is able to eat and doing good with eating.

Please pray that Tyler gets the virus he needs to have his bone transplant without the transplant, we don't know what the future holds for Tyler when he goes to Maryland.

I also want to say that today is a year since I had my surgery and I have lost one hundred and fifteen pounds. I am wearing a size fourteen instead of the twenty six I was in a year ago. I feel so much better now I can travel with Tyler.

God bless we love you all and am so grateful that God has placed you all in Tyler's and my life. I will never give up on Tyler. Let your kids know that you love them for you never know what tomorrow will bring.

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!