Old 08-22-2012, 08:12 AM   #42
nsmac1
Mad Swapper

Send a message via MSN to nsmac1 Send a message via Skype™ to nsmac1

Yup reserve an October for me If you open another group

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaraul View Post
Good morning

It's one of those mornings around here. DS overslept, so I am updating the thread while he's showering & then I get to take him to school. NOT what I had planned for today.

So....

Jeanette - We are here for you, you can do this! You will be delighted by the final product and I'm adding you to April in Group #1. You will be glad you took two spots.

Sybil is correct about the holes. DON"T PUNCH THE HOLES!!! I will punch the holes when I receive them and then they will all be uniform. Please leave the top 1/2 inch clear of all chunky embellishments. I will try to add a picture (later today) of the template so everyone can see where the holes will be for designing purposes. Thank Sybil - I thought about that point last night and was going to remind everyone about it.

mauiueno - Marilyn, I have added you to your three requested months. Glad you are here. Have fun!

Sabrina - I've added you with a February. Once these groups fill up I will open more, do you want me to reserve an October slot for you in a new group? Glad you are with us

mrslaporte - Yay! Marilyn is here. My friend, I am adding you to the next three open months. They are March, June & February. Thanks for your help in getting this back off the ground. You are fabulous!

Now I have updated everything - have a wonderful morning. I'm sucking down my coffee & hitting the road. It will be about an hour round trip before I return....grrr.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!