View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 06:28 AM   #95
BfloStamp
Mad Swapper

Default but instead . . .

Well ladies I'm going to stay on this thread to chat and keep up, but I won't be joining you for the tea party on the 15th. I just realized that is the day of the annual car show in Akron, I will miss any other car show but that one. My Dad , husband, stepson, and myself all bring our cars; and because you don't have to park in your class, all four of us park together, we have all these great shots of the 4 of us posing at our front bumpers all in a row - my Mom gets camera duty that day. Akron itself is this tiny little town, cute as a button, we go very early and grab our spots then go to breakfast together at Mary's Good and Plenty. In the little park in the center of town people set up kitschy little booths to sell stuff or run raffles, and there's street vendors for lunch, and usually at least one of our cars wins a plaque and we get a bit competitive about it. Just a great day every year.

BUT since I won't be contributing a project here's a tiny giftie for you all - and you may already have these bookmarked if you're a blog junkie like I am - but hope you like these and have fun with them:

alenka's printables for tea and coffee, she is scrapbooker too Free Printables

the pretty blog's tea tags, invitations, and thank you cards
http://theprettyblog.com/2010/08/high-tea-inspiration
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!