View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 06:15 AM   #94
BfloStamp
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by StampinGoodDeeds View Post
Annmarie!
Have you been to the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon? How far is that from you do you know? We looked at it and were thinking of doing a trip up there. We'd love to go see Niagara but don't have the passports for DH & twins so not sure if its worth that cost to do that...

I went to the Pa Grand Canyon a long time ago, it was a very beautiful sight, and now that you've put it in my head I should go back. The area is surrounded by 3 or 4 state forests and parks, so whatever kind of outdoor activities you like, you can find them nearby. It was 3 hours from my house, a nice easy drive.

You can always visit the US side of NF, which I love and there's lots to do and it's quite beautiful. BUT it's really fun to walk across the Niagara River and go through Canadian customs on foot and view the falls from the Canadian side too. Whenever we have company we take them to the falls - we actually are up there quite alot anyhow, it's gorgeous and we love it - and we've always had a fun time when we can just do the one side whether it's because of time constraints or lack of passports. If you are seriously considering a visit, we'll talk on the phone . . .
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!