View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 04:15 AM   #82
lindac007
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Yahoo to lindac007

Quote:
Originally Posted by tryingtofindtime View Post
LOL....thank you for that,...I've never considered myself a "hottie" even when I was super skinny....now that I'm twice the size I used to be I just feel yucky about myself...so this week I've started walking and tomorrow I'm going to a zumba class....might not complete a whole song, but going to have fun and laugh at how terrible I am at it....I hate to dance and have two left feet...so I'm hoping that this won't feel like excersize....and I'm just going to have fun. I don't do exersize well! LOL

and you are correct, "You're as hot as you think you are regardless of any shape or size!!!" I do hope I didn't offend anyone...I guess you can tell I'm not too happy about how I look. I know once I can shed some weight I'll feel better both mentally and physically...Now I just need to stick to excersizing...well at the least moving more, walking more, etc....baby steps.
I wasn't offended I just strongly believe that there is enough people in this world more than willing to put down and make fun of folks with even a little weight, without that person doing it themselves! Many people aren't kind. They forgot the manners they were probally raised with from either a mom or grand-mother. Weight isn't also because of food either. Love who you are!!!!!!!

God made us!! Some us he made a gene to give us a littl e fluffiness, so there is more to love! Really some of the kindess, loving spirited and fun people are those who have come to grips with a weight issue. That's ok God wanted all sizes and all shapes and so He created us. If He loves us the way we are then we should also be comfortable with who we are. Make sense? to quote a old saying "God didn't make any junk" We are all His personal created art work!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!