View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 07:39 PM   #81
tryingtofindtime
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindac007 View Post
since when is round not HOT! to quote you .... and as we determined in a previous post...I'm not a hottie...I'm round!! TSK TSK on you You're as hot as you think you are regardless of any shape or size!!! I'm shocked...
LOL....thank you for that,...I've never considered myself a "hottie" even when I was super skinny....now that I'm twice the size I used to be I just feel yucky about myself...so this week I've started walking and tomorrow I'm going to a zumba class....might not complete a whole song, but going to have fun and laugh at how terrible I am at it....I hate to dance and have two left feet...so I'm hoping that this won't feel like excersize....and I'm just going to have fun. I don't do exersize well! LOL

and you are correct, "You're as hot as you think you are regardless of any shape or size!!!" I do hope I didn't offend anyone...I guess you can tell I'm not too happy about how I look. I know once I can shed some weight I'll feel better both mentally and physically...Now I just need to stick to excersizing...well at the least moving more, walking more, etc....baby steps.