View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 05:34 PM   #79
tryingtofindtime
Hardware Hotshot

so I'm back from the picnic I went on with my husband this weekend. it was alot of fun. I've never seen so many biker guys hugging each other and saying "i love you". it was very wierd. but I know understand what they mean by these guys are a brotherhood. they are a tight group that will do anything for each other...they are a family...and that very neat to be a part of. My whole family really isn't that close so this is kinda cool. or at least I'm not with them. anyways....the funny part...I caught my husband trying to hook my mother up with one of these guys. He was cutie...if only I wasn't married!! JK (just in case my husbands reads this), Whoops...foot in mouth...he'd read that too....Well it's not like a got a picture of the dude...(wish i did) there i go again....anyways I just thought it was funny, especially when I walked in on the tail end of the conversation with him and get this...his name is ROMEO...does that tell you anything!? he told me to tell my mother hello, and when I was leaving and hugging him good bye he told me again to tell her hello!! So MOM....I know you're reading this....ROMEO says HELLO!! LOL Just so you all know I wasn't hugging him cuz I thought he was a cutie (that helped), but all the them hug!! I was shaking hands and they were hugging me...and as we determined in a previous post...I'm not a hottie...I'm round!! so they just hug...it was kinda like church (no offense to my church going friends), but that's what it reminded me of.

anywhoo....I'm sure you all are wondering how my husband song and dance went...he had to sing I'm a little teapot with a bunch of others and he did great. He was a cute teapot!! I was so proud of him!!

enough about my weekend.

Happy Day everyone!!