Thread: AOCC12 - August
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 02:22 PM   #65
ScrappinCEO
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowrose46 View Post
I hope to get some cards done this week. First I need to finish the laundry and get back into my routines. I've just had a fabulous visit with Stephanie and her family. They spent the weekend here and every minute was busy. I think they packed lots into their brief time here. They attended the Scottish Festival here in Fergus (we got rained on!) They went to the Waterloo Farmer's market, took a horse drawn carriage ride through the maple sugar bush that Stephanie went to when she was in school. Shopping at the outlet mall, a walking tour of the Mennonite town of St. Jacobs, attending my church on Sunday and a walk through the Elora Gorge Park where we watched people taking tube rides through the rapids of the Grand River. Stephanie, her husband and her son are so personable and easy to talk to and I feel I have made friends for life (even if I never see them again). They are wonderful Christians....kind, gentle, generous, smart, good looking, well travelled, and I loved hearing their Aussie accent!
Sounds you guys had a great visit and kept busy.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!