View Single Post
Old 08-21-2012, 12:45 PM   #1
Cook22
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Default Photo Challenge #159 ~ Let's Label It {8/21/2012}

Sorry for being missing over the summer - apart from general busy-ness my MIL has been mostly in hospital which has disrupted our routine a lot.

While we were minding my aunt's dogs over the weekend, I had to give drops to one of them, and was tickled by the Bella Sealy Dog on the label. I can't see that we've had labels as a challenge yet so Labels it is - and tags count too. I remember being fascinated by some of the labels on old trunks and suitcases - maybe you have something like that to share? I need to go out to the shed and see if the Delta label has finally come off one of our cases...
What labels and tags can you find?

Photo Challenge Rules:
~ Have FUN with this! There are no right or wrong photos.
~ Take as many pics as you want, share the few you like best.
~ Please share only current photos, taken after the challenge was issued.
~ We CANNOT upload our photos to the SCS galleries. You may upload them as an attachment or host them from your blog or any online photo hosting site. Just provide the direct link to the photo in your post and also make sure that it is not from a password protected album.
~ Just a reminder that we are a family-friendly site if you are sending others off this site to view photos in an album hosted elsewhere.
~ Please jump in and join us in the photo challenges at any time!
~HAVE FUN!

My photos are Bella's eye-drops (and I'm glad I didn't need DH's help, as he was so wimpish that he shut his own eyes while I was doing it, LOL), some of my distress inks, and a label I've kept from some particularly nice Italian wine we had half a case of about three years ago.
I started labelling my inks with hand-written labels, but with time the more heavily-used ones are working loose, so now I'm working on replacing them with ones from my label maker.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg labeldrops.jpg (56.0 KB, 21 views)
File Type: png labelink.png (850.3 KB, 20 views)
File Type: jpg labelwine.jpg (96.2 KB, 19 views)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!