View Single Post
Old 08-20-2012, 06:25 AM   #1321
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

Good Monday Morning Everyone!!!
I've been living a nightmare for the last 2+ weeks, and not been doing much of anything except try to keep myself together.
Everything was doing great with my knee. I was ahead in all my Physical Therapy measurements, and had very little pain.

I had a scab on my knee, in the incision area. The rest of my incision looked great, and was pretty much healed. Well, this scab started growing, then the skin around it turned red. I went to the Dr and got an antibiotic for 1 week. I continued to get worse. I was running a temperature, and was weak, and my leg got very week. Well, my good knee decided to show me how bad the arthritis is in it, and my Rotator Cuff in my right arm decided to hurt terribly! So I went back to the Dr again on Saturday. In the infected area, they pulled out a 3+inch of suturing string, that in most people dissolves. In another spot, they pulled out a 2 inch piece! Anyway, My knee feels much better, however, I am having a hard time getting out of chairs, bed, etc.

Today, I'm going to call to see if I can get a cortisone injection in my shoulder. The Dr wants me to have more PT, so, I need to check into that.

In 2 months, I get to have my right knee done. I sure hope it will be smooth sailing with it!!!

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!