View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 10:20 AM   #35
sarahwms
Kookie Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdixie View Post
This really did NOT take long at all - and I did it while watching TV with the family at night.. and I'm all done - have been for a few weeks now - and have used this sytem VERY successfuly since I put it into place. I cannot tell you how amazing it feels to use a system I came up with myself and it really works with how "I" think. If it would help you, too... then give it a try!!!

Let me know if you try this out!
This is ingenious!! I don't have a MAC, but I'm doing the same thing with Picassa and I think it's going to work!! I started out stamping each stamp (several times if it went into different categories), but I quickly fell behind before I even got caught up!! I think this is going to be so much faster and easier!! I've already saved pics of each stamp set (from the current catalog) and have tagged about half of them....and this didn't take me long at all!! I'm actually saving the stamp set pics in a separate folder on a portable hard drive...that way I can use it on both my laptop and desk top...and I'll figure out a way to get them on my iPAD! LOL!
THANKS so much for the GREAT idea....you've made my life much easier!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!