View Single Post
Old 08-19-2012, 03:49 AM   #37
seanryan6
Pearl-ExPert

well i never made it to the rubber stamp convention...(i had gone to the scrapbooking one 3 months back) BUT i did go to my local scrapbook store that was having a garage sale...I went towards the end of the day so i could browse ( the morning was madness they said) and there were alot of retired SU stamps...I found 2 wheels (gratitude and a christmas one) and i found something that i was wanting...i don't know what the name is but its a LONG stapler but it puts fasteners in (wide staples) anyway for that gadget and 4 packages of fasteners...$7...and the fasteners were almost brand new...I tried it when i got home and it was a nifty find for a nifty price...

I plan on making something today--I had been working on getting the package together for halloween...misc...total 100 cards...

and then my other box for this swap that i'm getting together as well..AND in between that playing with my all occasion card set...its turning out really nice....i'm happy with it...I'm starting to really pay attention to the inside as well..not alot of saying but decorating it a little with either an stumpie stamp (from stamps by Judith) or some decorating layered paper on the inside...

anyway--playing in the craft room and i'm happy....will do some cleaning, grocery shopping and of course a little crafting today as well--have a wonder Sunday ladies...

Linda
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!