View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 10:15 PM   #253
ApocalipsisR
Lil' RAD Taquito

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Mama View Post
Why is the vice president so called? Is he the president who does bad things? If so, shouldn't they all be called that?

Caro, of what country/countries are you a citizen? Does Ecuador have dual citizenship? Have you also lived in England? Just crossed my mind today. I have a friend who is Canadian but has now lived a majority of her life in the states. She keeps her citizenship so that she can have easier access to traveling to see her family. I have often wondered if it's hard for her to live in a country where she has no voting power & if she gets frustrated by those who CAN vote but don't. How do you feel in that situation?

Oh, one more Caro thing: we went to a pool today & I sat next to a lady who had royal blue hair! It was VERY blue! I think she must be naturally blond for it to take so strongly with no hint of brown in it.

Working on my great-niece's birthday gift: a dress with matching dolly dress! So much fun to make for little girls! I didn't get to sew much for mine b/c they were so naughty--um, I mean busy---that I had to keep an eye on them at all times. Now I just ignore them. Bwahahahahahaha!
Lori, Ecuador "grants" dual citizenship status. I used to live in Scotland not England. I will like to becoe an American citizen eventually.

I have been thinking about blue hair again. Its just that it take too much work and I don't think the manager at work will be too happy