View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 07:55 PM   #418
tishahendricks
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappingMum View Post
Finally uploaded some cards ... #23 to #27. I'm not doing very well with this challenge
You can do this, Sharon! You've still got a month to go, so no worries! You make beautiful cards! I loved your card with the funny 'not asleep but not awake' sentiment! Thank you so much for providing it as a digi freebie on your blog too!

Do you have any paper scraps to make some scrap cards? I don't like making a bunch of cards that all look the same, but I figure if I use different patterned papers and/or sentiments, even if I use the same layout, then I can count them as separate cards for this challenge. And it makes me happy that I'm using up scraps! Or how about trying a OSW? I haven't tried that yet, but it looks like it might make for some quick cards. I saw some cutting templates in SCS Special Collections gallery, so I'm thinking about it, esp. since I had planned on having more done by now, but you know how life can change anyone's plans. Bexx made 10 cards with a OSW, and I thought they looked pretty good, but she was going to try again with different papers to see if she liked it better. I haven't had time to check out everyone's blog updates, so I don't know if she ever did.

I hope you will keep on swimming, as the saying goes!

I joined the Fan Club to get Dirty!

challenging myself to make 100 in 100
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!