View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 06:03 PM   #417
tishahendricks
Matboard Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CndnStamper View Post
I'm so gutted that I only found this thread today. Is there going to be a second round in September or is everyone burnt out? I want to play too!
I'm sure you still can join in, Christine! Some finished their 100 cards and moved on to A-Card-A-Day group. Mindy (who started this group) finished hers and is starting a Procrastination Project now. (to Mindy: I call it FUFO -Finish UnFinished Objects- otherwise it's PP and then I giggle! LOL ) I'm still working on my 100 cards/projects, and there are a few other ladies who are working on theirs too. We had different start and finish times, according to our personal schedules. I have 51 to go, but I'm planning on finishing by Sept 6th. I've got a few more swap commitments, so I want to make those 1st, but they'll count towards my total. Then, the rest will probably be scrap cards. My FUFOs are ABs that I want to fill or complete, so they'll take a while. And I want to start scrapbooking again, but I'm slow, so that'll be sometime later too. Anyway...

join in and play, Christine! Pick your starting day, count out 100 days, make things from your stash without buying anything else (except adhesive), upload to SCS gallery using keyword '100in100' or your blog (there's a blog list too, but Mindy will help you with that), and then update us with your progress and get some encouragement here! Welcome!

I joined the Fan Club to get Dirty!

challenging myself to make 100 in 100
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!