Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 08:51 AM   #11272
Soni B
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScrappinCEO View Post
Where is his son in all of this? Just wondering?
well some things never change would be the kindest way I could say it...

In all of the years I have known either of them, which is since I was 18...there has not been a good constant...that is why GR Don stood by me when we were divorced and then as I married Wally he asked to remain in my life and when the girls were born he asked to be "grandpa" he has a daughter he has not seen since 1970 and 3 grand daughters by her he has never seen in person...only pictures a few times... tho he does have a grandson by his son, and he finally returned contact with Tammy today ...Don is so proud and lets his pride get in the way he did not want any of us to see him grow old or be sick he does not want the great grands to see him even with oxygen, that is why we were shocked he said yes to seeing Ali Brooke and Cody in the hospital

we have all tried to reach his son, he has not responded to any of us.... I am the only one that got him to come home when his Mother passed several years ago ... he is a lot like his dad in that way but did not get the memo on the good side he is just out to live his life no matter who he hurts... hence why we did not last... thank goodness

sad sad story... but I have gratitude and respect for DON and proud that my girls know what is important in life...

Life is too precious and short...some will never get that ...

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC

Last edited by Soni B; 08-17-2012 at 08:56 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!