View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 05:52 AM   #164
indyscrapmom
Embossing Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by DianeCraft View Post
I spent yesterday and today doing up sets of mini glass pebble magnets. I have 66 sets of 6 completed. Well, just the glued paper part. Still have to cut around them all, add magnets and package them.
I know the paper cutting will have to be split up among the next week because I always get scissor cramping and finger pain. lol

My fingers hurt though. Does anyone else have crafting pain the day after a marathon crafting session?

I never take pics of my magnet sets for my web or facebook page. Only those who come to my live events usually see them. I think I will change that pattern this time.
Sometimes, the photographing is the hardest part!!
1) I find that taking pics in natural light works best. I take pics with flash and no flash but usually the no-flash ones are best because they aren't so washed out. 2) I also use a contrasting color for my background. Usually 2 pieces of white or black card stock will do the trick - one stands upright and the other is on the table flat. 3) Shoot your pics in MACRO setting which is the little tulip usually. It allows you to take your pics close up and they are still very clear. I've just started doing these things and I've been getting so much better pics! But I hate when I finish a project at night and want to get it on my blog...I have to learn to be patient!

As for sharing your pics in advance I find it helps build excitement in what you have to offer - whether it's an upcoming class/workshop or a vendor fair.

Good luck!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!