Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 08-17-2012, 05:44 AM   #11256
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni B View Post
Tammy had a long evening at the hospital I guess grandpa got nasty verbally, not sure if it is meds, or maybe not enough oxygen?? but he had to be restrained

Her and Brooke drove up to get Faith, she was already asleep...I wish she would have left her, I could have taken her home tomorrow... Tam knew I needed to get to the store, so she felt bad but I bet she was really missing Faith, she has never been away from her this long or overnight...

I did get some cute pics of her today, she pulled her self up on the bean bag...turned to her walker and took two steps holding on... she is always on the go... lol but sits and plays well too I know Ali and the boys have loved having her here ... me too, I got some gramma snuggles

I am off to read , I doubt I will fall asleep easily after talking with Tammy...

Bill and I texted today, Mary was sick again... he said she is not eating, so he is really worried...
So sorry about Grandpa Don. Do they have any idea when he'll be released from the hospital? Does he live on his own? Sorry you didn't get to have Faith spend the night again. I'm sure Tammy was missing her. Can't wait to see your pics.

So sorry also about MaryLou. That does not sound good that she's not eating. Prayers being said for all involved.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!