View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 06:04 AM   #1378
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

G'morning AlphaGirls, Queens of the Darers (is that a word?. Another night with about 2 hours of sleep. Only this time I don't know if it was all because of pain. I have a critter living in my wall. Man that thing wants out badly too. What do I do? I've never had this problem before. Plus we were having a very bad storm but usually I find storms great sleeping weather so I don't think the storm had anything to do with it. I only have a few mins in here this morning because I need to make the list of cards and dares for the letter S so that I can give points out. Donna, thank you for accepting my dare. Remember you will get double points once its completed. That goes for all of you. Double points for daring and double points for completeing. I am looking forword to seeing what you come up with. And yes, grandchildren do know more than us when it comes to computers. lol...Mine do anyway...lol.. Susan, that is so awesome to have your cards make an honor gallery. I too would love to see them. And thank you for your well wishes. I hope they figure out what is going on back there. Chris, I think all of those things are a great idea for the letter D. And I don't think its cuz I am hungry....hmm...or am I? lol I know you will come up with something great. Lynn, what a beautiful card. I left love. I love that you put this one in the gallery. You are doing very well on keeping it digital. I know that is your goal this round. Keep up the good work. Well AlphaGirls Queens of the Darerers..lol, I should hush now and go make that list so y'all can see how many points you have. Also...tonight I will be posting a special challenge to earn some of my points. Oh wait, I better say tomorrow morning since I don't know what the doc will be doing. I may not want to do anything this evening. So yes, let's say tomorrow morning I will post a special challenge. Do you want me to pick a specific time? Is there a time when all y'all are usually out here together? Just to keep it fair...you know so y'all see it at the same time kind of thing. Well ok ladies...I am hushing now. Y'all have a great day!!!! Huggs.

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!