View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 02:00 AM   #1756
Stampin Wrose
This reminds me of a Star Trek episode....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SophieLaFontaine View Post
Well... McCain picked Palin, who was ultra-conservative also... and he lost, so maybe Romney will lose because Ryan is also ultra-conservative? Don't most Republicans believe in Fetal Personhood?? Isn't that why most Republicans want to do away with abortion?? Because they want less government in all things except for the uterus.

Edited to add: I think that if most people knew that Ryan believes in Fetal Personhood, the Republican half would still vote for them, and the Democrat half still wouldn't.
I have a feeling that a lot of people who identify as Republicans are NOT for fetal personhood. Kind of like an awful lot of Catholics use birth control.

But yes the same thing has occurred to me. Palin was also ultra-conservative but she was also very vocal about it and she was loud and alienated a lot of people. Ryan could probably do better if he keeps quiet. lol

For all we talk about it here, an awful lot of people are not into politics at all. There's a thread in CE about some guy who got jealous of his girlfriend for looking at a facebook page of Romney because he didn't know who it was.
http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/fo...o-t558561.html

LOL!!!!!!

"Fun must be always." - Tomas Hertl, San Jose Sharks
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!