View Single Post
Old 08-16-2012, 12:27 AM   #2
SophieLaFontaine
Glitter Guru

I don't have a side cutter - don't even know what that is!! But often I have wished for the screw brads to be thinner - to be more mail-friendly. I've also often wished that veneers (like for countertops or tabletops) would come in fun patterns or designs (like patterned paper!) instead of just boring wood patterns.

I can't think of any other unconventional stores, but also in the home improvement stores, I also like looking at their wallpaper and wallpaper borders and wondering how those designs would look on cards. And their brown (kraft-coloured?) paper, that comes in huge rolls that painters use to cover the floor... and string. I guess the paper and string would come in more handy for Christmas wrapping (another love of mine) more than for cards. And blue painters tape for masking - just stamp on the back and cut around it - it peels off paper soooo easily.
Thank you all so much for all the cards for SCS member Ladybug91743 Marie-alice. She is done with chemo and surgery. She is done with radiation treatments too, and is now just focused on recovering. She loves the cards!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!