View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 06:31 PM   #1368
DellsDani
Watercolor Wizard

Hello AlphaQueens, I am loving all the cards too. I will be leaving love once I post this. Also, once I find out from doc what is going on I will get to making my "D" card. It is very hard to sit and make cards at the moment. But I will get to it.
I do not see any "D"ares givin out tho. So.....hmmm....who shall be my next victim??? Let me think a minute. While I am thinking Karen, some people's cards do not end up in the gallery because of the way they upload them. If they do not put them in their gallery and just post them to the thread they will not be in the Alphabet gallery. And if they do not use the keyword they will not be in the Alphabet gallery. Thank you for bringing the gallery to my attention tho because I want to stress using the keyword so that everyone's cards are in there that upload to their own gallery. Hopefully we will start seeing more cards in there. Ok...I have thought long and hard and my next Dare victim is:....wait for it.....wait for it....

Donnaml I dare you to make a card with a Donkey on it. Do you accept my dare?

Well ladies, I hate to do this but the pain is getting worse so I am going to take my meds and go to bed. You may not see me on much tomorrow due to not only the doctor appt but I also have company stopping over in the morning. Then after the doctor I have to get the house ready for the carpet cleaner guy that is coming on Friday. So...everyone have a great night and a great day tomorrow. Altho I will probably peek in on ya when I get up. Big Huggs

SCS Gallery Moderator & Proud Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!