View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 07:42 AM   #13
jeanne3579
Crimping Master

I have given away all my Adirondacks, Distress and other odds and ends to Newbies in our stamping group. I loved the colors and thy worked fine, but since I totally love SU card stock and also love things to match/coordinate, I found I didn't use them much and always use the SU pads, inks, markers. However since they have changed the formula, I will no longer purchase any new paper or colors. I'm tired of adjusting to "new improved" products that don't works as well for me as the tried and true. (Case in point, the flip lid on the pads that are a pain in the neck and sink in the center almost from the get-go.) For black ink that so far has worked for me in every situation-except for embossing, (even on acetate and non-porous surfaces better than Staz-on) is Memories Black. That being said, I don't use Copics and don't plan to as I find "watercoloring" with reinkers and blending with standard markers works well for me in the limited amounts I do. So I can't speak to the color matching or compatibility of those. I have found it almost freeing to have limited my choices and plan to do it with other materials as well. Good luck in your search. I agree with you about SCS being the absolute best!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!