View Single Post
Old 08-15-2012, 06:11 AM   #90
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest Update from Tyler's site

KEEP THOSE PRAYERS COMING, GOD IS HEARING THEM

Hello everyone wanted to update to let you all know that Tyler is still doing really good. He is walking good after just having the screws put in to hold his foot on to the big leg bone. He is not having a lot of pain from the leg surgery, thank God for that. His jaw is painful at times but he is coping with that along with taking pain medication. We are hoping he will get to go to school at the school house this year and not have to be home bound. That will be up to Dr Rodriguez as well as the weather - if it gets cold, Tyler hurts. God has been so good hes been with us all the way and I know that with my faith that my Tyty will one day be a lot better.

I had a yard sale last Saturday and Sunday so I could get the kids some school clothing and put a little in Tyler's account. Gosh it was so hard. George and I just about died trying to do the yard sale, had a little help Saturday but there was no help Sunday. At the end of the sale this couple came and donated fifty dollars and helped us get everything packed up thank God. I was so sore I could hardly walk the next day but I did it to help my boy. I love Tyler and his brothers so much. I told Tyler what I had made at his yard sale and he gave me the biggest hug. I had a fever blister and it started bleeding and Tyler was saying nanny am so sorry, I told him I was fine and that his hug was worth everything I have ever done. He is such a strong boy, what a trooper.

Thanking all Tyler's angels out there for all that has been done to help. He loves getting mail. Thank you for your donations help Tyler get to Maryland and to all the doctors he needs so much. It is hard to have to travel so much so far from home without your help, Tyler cannot go to Maryland. You all are truly Tyler's angels and are helping to save Tyler's life. Please never give up on Tyler.

MOST IMPORTANT GOD HEARS YOUR PRAYERS, I KNOW GOD HAS PLAN FOR TYLER.

Tyler wants to go to Disneyland for his birthday, Oct 9th. The social worker in Maryland is trying to get this for him but we are not sure it will happen. That would really make Tyler happy. Maybe she will be able to arrange it for he sure deserves it after all the surgeries. He has had fifty-three surgeries so far. If not, it wasn't meant to happen.

Tyler goes once again to see Dr Rodriguez on the 6th of September to test to see if he got that virus he needs to have his bone transplant. Please pray that he gets it soon. I really don't know what might happen if he does not soon catch that virus.

Am going to say good night, it is twelve am here and I have to get up go to doctors office tomorrow. God bless and remember to tell your kids you love them ever day you don't no what tomorrow may bring

FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

wwwcareingbridge/visit/tylertucker
or
tylertucker.com
turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!