View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 07:40 PM   #1
Lauraly
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default Anni-VERVE-sary 2012 Challenges Day 3

Hi Verve fans! Are you ready to get sketchy? It's day 3 of our week long Anni-VERVE-sary challenges and today Julee and I are hosting a Sketch Challenge! Holla!

Be sure to take a close look at our samples, because you just might see some super sneaky peeks of what’s releasing later this month! You’ll have until 5PM Eastern on Friday, August 24 to complete the challenge and upload your creations with the provided keywords. We’ll draw a random winner from each challenge gallery to win a special prize package of new stamps and dies! Winners will be announced at our release party that night (you don’t need to be present to win).

But that’s not all! Play along in all 5 of the challenges and then link your creations up in the Release Champions thread for a chance to win our entire new release (a $300+ value)! To be eligible, creations must be new (posted 8/13 or later) and you must make 5 total projects (no combining of challenges, please). Verve stamps are not required but we sure do love to see ‘em!!!

When loading to SCS, use the KEYWORD: VSAVS12C
Click HERE to see the VSAVS12C Gallery

Thanks so much to my fly Diva sisters for their gorgeous sketch samples! First up is a vintage beauty by Teresa! Next is some pure eye candy created by Charmaine! Next is a stitched beauty by Maureen that made my heart go pitter patter! Julee created the next stunner (be prepared for your jaw to drop) followed by the card I came up with!

We can't wait to see the creations you all come up with!
Attached Thumbnails
vsavs12cteresa.jpg   verve-when-im-you-copy.jpg   sketchtreasuredwords.jpg   vg_sketchnever600.jpg   vs-victory-mine.jpg  

Last edited by Vervegirl; 08-17-2012 at 02:11 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!