View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 07:58 PM   #1
Irishlatte
Die Cut Diva

Default Anni-VERVE-sary 2012 Challenges Day 2

Hello Verve fans and welcome to Day 2 of our Anni-VERVE-sary challenges! We’re celebrating 5 wonderful years of Verve and are so excited to share our new release with you! To kick the party off, every day this week we’ll post a fun new challenge for you.

To continue the celebrations, my sweet Diva Sistah, Andrea, and I are hosting an Anniversary Card Challenge. This Diva knows all about celebrating a 5th Anniversary because the DH and I celebrated our 5th this year The modern gift for your 5th is "Silverware," and the Traditional gift is "Wood." So that's your challenge! Make an anniversary card with wood or silver elements or BOTH! (hint: wood can be a wood button, wood grain patterned paper, wood grain embossing, etc., or balsa wood like my heart).

Be sure to take a close look at our samples, because you just might see some super sneaky peeks of what’s releasing later this month! You’ll have until 5PM Eastern on Friday, August 24 to complete the challenge and upload your creations with the provided keywords. We’ll draw a random winner from each challenge gallery to win a special prize package of new stamps and dies! Winners will be announced at our release party that night (you don’t need to be present to win).

But that’s not all! Play along in all 5 of the challenges and then link your creations up in the Release Champions thread for a chance to win our entire new release (a $300+ value)! To be eligible, creations must be new (posted 8/13 or later) and you must make 5 total projects (no combining of challenges, please). Verve stamps are not required but we sure do love to see ‘em!!!

When loading to SCS, use the KEYWORD: VSAVS12B
Click here to view the VSAVS12B Challenge Gallery

Thanks to Teresa for a stunning sample as always and to my co host, Andrea, for her uber elegant card And that's mine at the end with a sentiment close to my heart We cannot wait to see what you create, remember to have fun!
Attached Thumbnails
teresa.jpg   vervechallengeday2wmsill.jpg   strongerloveannchallenge.jpg  

Last edited by Vervegirl; 08-17-2012 at 02:10 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!