View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 04:12 PM   #48
jtax
Watercolor Wizard

Send a message via AIM to jtax

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrahx2 View Post
Cindy, sounds like your brother's visit has gone perfect. Love it when it works like that. I hope you enjoy every second of it. Glad he is making you laugh and I am sure you have told him some of the horror stories from the Amish trips! Amanda, I like Keith's description but still think you are now a mixed medium.....maybe we should paint on you. That would be fun. Just finished "cleanign up a bit of the Christmas stuff and trying to get it all in one place.........just shoot me if I ask for more Christmas stamps, okay???? Just SHOOT ME! Jeaneen, how did the shower go? I hope she got lots of wonderful gifts.
The shower went well! DD's Godmother, other DD and I spent all day Friday setting up and shopping for then cooking/preparing food and Sat decorating and doing last minute food prep. There were 18 there - many friends from high school (several went to college with her as well), some from college and a few family. She received many nice gifts, most for the kitchen. After the shower, we tidied up a bit and the girls went to DC for DD's Bachelorette party. I made the favors (bashful blue fancy favor boxes with a belly band of night of navy DSP, a flower covering the DSP seam. The boxes were filled with wrapped Hershey Nuggets in a cello bag, tied with ribbon with a "It was sweet of you to come to M's shower" tag tied to the ribbon.) Fun weekend!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!