View Single Post
Old 08-13-2012, 10:03 AM   #20
lindac007
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Yahoo to lindac007

Quote:
Originally Posted by klb1082 View Post
Linda, I just love doing inchies and ATCs. They are challenging and very rewarding when you "get it right."
BTW, where do you order your tiny, tiny pieces? I am always fascinated by the the mini bits on inchies that are not homemade.

I check out "charms" jewerly in various web searches. It's over whelming the stuff out there also I check under the term "kirsh mix" which is the colorful tiny charms from china that smaller girls make jewerly and hairbows with for couple dollars you get a mixed up sandwich bag full. sometimes there are 2 alike usually not. but lots of same "theme" like food you may have cake slice, cupcake, veggies and fruits and tiny hot dogs and etc.

but jwerely findings in general them "charms" does the trick. I'll try to locate couple sites and post address link. they are great for making altered tin boxes and attach to ribbons on greeting cards and sometimes a charm bracelett. I use them mostly for cards and tins. but got to thinking inchies would work also.

oh I forgot also check out "buttons" just twist the back off that you sew through and Joannes fabrics have plenty. any good fabric store has section and sometimes they clearance
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!