View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 07:08 PM   #531
Rubber Obsessor
Default Congrats on your offers!

Originally Posted by stamptician View Post
Sorry to hear about your Dad's job Sami. Economic times our tough on everyone. I'm thankful every day that I have a job as our company just went through a major restructure and some people did lose their jobs. My hours got cut down to 20 per week but I got to keep my medical and other benefits which is really what I work for.

I've updated my blog a couple of times this week. I have had such a crazy week with 2 different companies contacting me out of the blue and offering me a DT position. At first I thought maybe someone was pulling a joke on me. But it's for real! I can't say where just yet and the second offer came today and I don't know if I'm going to accept or not. I like to pray about things before I decide. However, now that I only work 20 hours per week I sure have the time on my hands.
I like to pray about things too.. mull it over and look at all sides of it... I have learned when the grass looks greener it not always is... then your in the middle of it.. but when I pray before rushing in it is God who gets the glory. Share with us when you know more! Kathi
My blog:
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!