Thread: Big Brother 14
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2012, 05:43 AM   #23
purplejazzy652
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelinYTH View Post
Wow, Boogie is good! I can't believe he convinced Shane, Britney, Dan & Danielle to form an alliance with him & get Janelle out. At least they kept Frank on the block so they still have the option of getting him out. Both Janelle & Frank are big threats so either would be good to leave.

I agree with you, Boogie is very good at convincing people to do stuff. The week before, the whole house wanted Frank out, but know they want to keep him? It would have been funny , if Boogie got nominated instead of Janelle, he wouldn't have seen that coming. Even though, Frank is a strong player, Boogie is directing him. So if Boogie was gone, which is not going to happen this week since Frank is HOH. I don't think Frank would be as strong as he is.
It seems like every year when Big Brother brings back past contestants, they are the ones that win, they really don't give the new contestants a chance . To me, the new contestants rely on the knowledge from the former contestants to much , without really playing their own game. Some of them don't even realize it, that they are being played.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!