I've missed a lot of good questions!! I'm going back a couple days...
1. Yep, we set off the fire alarm everyday too - ours are apparently very sensitive. We have that same joke - "Dinner's ready!"
2. Corn on the cob - I'm a row by row girl... makes me feel very accomplished.
3. Nope, never branded livestock (or myself - lol)
4. Yes, I have cooked live lobster, but it was sad
5. Yes, I have won trophies - for swimming when I was a kid and for good citizenship in high school.... lol - little did they know!
6. I can laugh at almost anything - usually when I make jokes, though, they're pretty dry and sarcastic.
7. Yes, I have honked this week - almost got taken out going around a corner when the car next too me turned into my lane... welcome to Florida!
8. Yes, I've been stuck in the mud - my ex used to have a truck on a lift and we got stuck mud buggying
9. I always make sure I recycle plastic water bottles, even if I have to carry them home to do it. I hear we use enough of them to circle the globe every year, so it seems like that should be a priority