View Single Post
Old 08-10-2012, 09:23 AM   #1
ShabbyJoDesigns
Compulsive Stamper

Question Ink Pad Brand suggestions/advise

I am wanting to replace all my old dried up mix matched ink pads and invest in good quality new ones!!

Problem? Well, there are so many out there now it makes my head spin?? I looked through a couple pages of threads in the forum and didn't find anything and thought it would be faster to just post a new thread asking for help. If there is already a post somewhere that discusses all the different inks, what they are best used for and their quality and cost rating and in general what most people are relying on these days, please send me a link. Otherwise, please let me know your opinion on which stamp pad to invest in.

Here is some info about what I need from them and what I will be using them for;

>I do both card making and scrapbooking
>I have discovered I do NOT like the little tiny pads - takes forever on big stamps and ink to paper projects.
>I would like to be able to "refill" them.
>I am also slowly increasing my Copic inventory. I will be using those alot! I love to stamp an image and then color it in with Copics. I am having some issues with the black smearing and bleeding if I get too close.
>I also like to try different techniques like blending and water stamping (maybe I have to have two different sets of inks???)

I guess that's it. If I left something out that would be important in the decision process - ask away!!!

Thanks in advance for all your help and advise! I know I can count on everyone here! I haven't been a member long but I learned very quickly how AWESOME everyone here is and how helpful you all are!!! So happy to have found this place and to call it home!!

Thanks again,
My Gallery / My Blog
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!